Advertisement

Bellydancers do it barefooted

topic posted Mon, October 3, 2005 - 1:53 PM by  Colleen
Share/Save/Bookmark
Bellydancing is mostly done barefooted thats what I love the most about it, any barefoot bellydancers out there?
posted by:
Colleen
Phoenix
Advertisement
  • Re: Bellydancers do it barefooted

Mon, October 3, 2005 - 7:32 PM
    Good for you! Do you go barefoot when not bellydancing?

My wife just started bellydancing, so I hope it'll increase her barefooting.

Fri, October 7, 2005 - 1:14 PM
      When I lived in the mountains in calif. I was a bare footed rock hopper, you could not keep shoes on my feet, I loved it. Now I live in Phx Az. most of the year shoes are a must....if you can fry an egg on the sidewalk?????

Mon, April 3, 2006 - 6:10 PM
    yes, but I dont like to do that so I wear hermes sandles...some of the resturants we have danced in have yucky carpeting...I would rather wear sandles...also, in class we have dance shoes..it it hard to slide on bare feet, and there are things like bead and coin that fall off of belts that smart when they get imbedded in the foot. Now as soon as I walk in the door when I come home....the shoes come off...I actually live in my socks..drives my husband nuts since he likes keeping shoes on. I dont...I like my socks. And I know what has fallen on my floor at home..however, I do stub my toes allot I do admit to that!

Recent topics in "Barefoot Walkers"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
Warming up to barefooting Mike 1 August 11, 2013
Glastonbury (mud) Festival 2011 Unsubscribed 0 July 14, 2011
Height and foot (shoe) size? Loren 29 June 17, 2011
Healthy preoccupation, obsession, or fetish. Leon 4 June 5, 2011